Tetra Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY application

2 posters

Go down

MY application Empty MY application

Post  Jackson General Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:11 am

OOC Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42326661
Name: Jack Burns
Member of TG?: No
Hours Played Roughly?: 1 or 2 hours
Have you played HL2RP Before?: yes
Past MPF Experience?: Yes
Past Servers: Imperial-Gaming
Can you speak with the correct grammar?: Yes, I can.

IC Information

First Name: Jackson
Last Name: General
CID: #21028
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'1
Weight: 120

Character's Backstory: Jackson General was born a natural CCA. His mother and father were both working for the CCA. His father, was a GRID, and his mother was a HELIX. They both tried to train him for the CCA. He was going through exercises one day when, his mother, collapsed, he was startled, another corrupt unit shot his mother. He was very angry. But, however his father shot almost in time to save his own life. He missed. The boy was alone, with a murderer. He ran to the stock room of the SeC and got a SMG. He loaded it and went to the lobby. He pulled the trigger....the next few moments were a blur to him. He doesn't remember it today. But, he wants to be like his mother.

Why do you want to join CCA: My father and mother were units. I want to become one to help the CCA.

Are you currently or have you ever been a member of Universal Union?:
(Mark with an X)
Yes: __X__ No:_____

Answer this Question:
If you were on patrol and saw a man in a trenchcoat handing a shiny object to another citizen what would you do and what Sociostability Infractions are present in this scenario (Answering this correctly will improve your chance of joining CCA.) The current sociostability infractions present are:
Suspicous Activity.

Jackson General

Back to top Go down

MY application Empty OMFG

Post  Trigx Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 am

1000% accepted

It's people like you we need ! love it thanks

Trigx
Staff Member

Back to top Go down